**Romanian's SFR Server**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Cerere unban/Unban Apeal Model!

Go down

Model Cerere unban/Unban Apeal Model! Empty Model Cerere unban/Unban Apeal Model!

Post  [SFR]FLoRyN Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm

RO:

Vă rugăm să faceti o Cerere Unban de acest model pentru a primi Unban de la Cont!

NumeInjoc:
CineTe-aBanat:
IP-ul Tau:
Motivul:
InAparareaMea:

Ajutor:

1. La NumeleTauInJoc scrii numele care il folosesti pe Server!
2.La CineTe-aBanat srii numele de admin care te-a interzis (daca nu-ti amintesti exact numele du-te si te uita la Admins Topic)!
3. la IP-ul tau mergi la www.whatismyip.com si copie IP-ul tau de acolo la Post.
4. La Motivul scrii motivul pentru care ai primit ban: cheat / hack / abuz de bug-uri, etc.
5. La În apărarea mea scrie povestea cum ai fost interzis

Exemplu:

Nume în joc: [SFR] FLoRyN
Cine te-a interzis: [SFR] Admin
Motivul: DM
în apărarea mea: Îmi pare rău pentru ce am făcut. Nu am avut niciodată pe destinat DMing, dar că tipul [SFR] Admin ţinut după mine, asa ca am iesit din masina mea şi a aruncat în aer maşina lui până şi la omorât. Imi pare foarte rau pentru ceea ce am făcut şi nu voi face din nou.

! De asemenea, citiţi acest lucru înainte de a posta !!!

Mai întâi încercaţi să vă conectaţi din nou, să vă asiguraţi că sunteti într-adevăr interzis. Din cauza unui bug SA-MP, unele persoane pot beneficia de o "You are Banned form this Server" mesaj, chiar dacă ele nu sunt interzise.

Daca tu sau cineva pe conexiunea ta inselat sau utilizat un mod pe server, nu veţi fi unbanned. Sunteti responsabil pentru oricine joaca de pe conexiunea ta.
Citeste regulile! Dacă nu au fost interzise pentru cheating, a fost cel mai probabil pentru încălcarea uneia dintre regulile. Asiguraţi-vă că aţi înţeles de ce ai fost interzis înainte de a posta.

Dacă primiţi unbanned de pe server, aveti rabdare. Nu deranja administratori a face cu un subiect de genul: "cand ma DEBANATI MAAAAAAA?!" Nu FI PENIBIL, doar ai un pic de răbdare.

Jucătorii care nu respectă FORMATUL pentru UNBAN va fi RESPINS!

ENG:

Please Make one Unban Appeal by this Model for Unban Account from Server!

YouNameInGame:
WhobannedYou:
YourIP:
Reason:
inMyDefense:

Help:
1. On Your Name In Game type your name with which are you playing on server!
2. On Who Banned You type the name of admin who banned you (if you don't remember exactly the name go to watch at Admins Topic)!
3.At Your IP go to www.whatismyip.com and Copy Your IP from there to the Post.
4. On Reason you have to say why he banned you: cheat/hack/flaming/bug abuse etc.
5. On In My Defense write the story how you get banned, when admins ban you please make a photo with F8 and post it here

Example:

Name In Game: [SFR]FLoRyN
Who banned you: [SFR]Admin
Reason: DM
In My Defense: I am sorry for what I did. I had never intended on DMing, but that guy [SFR]Admin kept following me ,so I got out of my car and blew his car up and killed him. I am truly sorry for what I did and I will never do it again.

!!! ALSO READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

You could possibly not even be banned:

First try connecting again, to make sure you are really banned. Due to a SA-MP bug, certain people can get a "You are banned from this server" message even though they aren't banned.

If you or someone on your connection cheated or used a mod on the server, you will not be unbanned. You are responsible for anyone playing on your connection. DO NOT POST if you used a cheat!

Read the rules! If you weren't banned for cheating, it was most likely for breaking one of the rules. Make sure you understand why you were banned before you post.

If you get unbanned from the server, be patient. Do not bother admins with making a topic like: “when i get un banned?!” Just have a little patience.

Please use this format to make one unban Appeal

Players which don't respect the FORMAT for UNBAN APPEAL will be DENIED!

[SFR]FLoRyN
[SFR]FLoRyN
[SFR]FLoRyN

https://freeroam.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down